1. Visitor agrees that the personal data provided for registration may be included in the Organizer’s database and used by the Organizer for promotional purposes.
- Required information to be collected : Name, Company, Country, Mobile, Email, Survey.
- Optional information : Department, Position, Tel., Hompage, Address
2. The Organizer of the exhibition uses the visitor’s personal information only for exhibition promotion & invitation.
3. The collected information might be provided to the AKEI (Association of Korea Exhibition Industry) for the verification of the exhibitions objectively, and will not be used for any other purposes.
- K-SAFETY EXPO 2020 provides better service, for the customer's amicable practice by managing the personal information through Sisforu international, the operator of exhibition registration system.
- K-SAFETY EXPO 2020 manages the personal information based on the personal information protection law, by keeping the secret, restriction on the third sharing, responsibility on any accident, and consign period.
4. Organizer manages the personal information based on the personal information protection law. Without the consent of customers, the Organizer shall not delegate outside companies to treat personal information of customers. If it becomes necessary to do so in the future, the Organizer shall notify customers of the delegated companies and delegated duties right away.
5. The personal information will be terminated right after achieving its purpose.